About a conference
On behalf of the National research Tomsk state university and Tomsk regional branch of Russian Geographic society auspiced by the Department of culture and tourism of Tomsk region and the Department of general education of Tomsk region are delighted to host the 18th theoretical and practical conference with international participation taking place October 31 – November 1, 2019
Opportunities for development of tourism of Siberian region and neighboring areas
Proposed topic areas :
- Regional tourism and hospitality sphere as the factor of economic areas development;
- Regional aspects of sustainable tourism development: problems and tendencies;
- Problems and prospects of using tourist and recreation potential of Siberian region;
- Geographical factors as the conditions of tourism development;
- Ancient "Lukomorye" in regional aspects of tourism development;
- Development of noncommercial types of tourism (social, child's, amateur);
- Museum and exhibition business in regional tourism development;
- Manpower training for tourism and hospitality sphere.
Types of conference sessions
- presentation at the plenary session
- presentation at the workshop
- publication without attending the conference
Conference languages: Russian, English
We are delighted to welcome to this event research and educational institution staff members, public authorities and local government representatives, tourist enterprises, self-regulating tourist firm workers, students and other interested people.
The collection of the conference publications is to be published by the beginning of the conference. An ISBN is assigned to the journal.
The Organizing Committee gives authors the opportunity to publish an article in a magazine included in the Scopus base.
The papers will be accepted till April 30, 2019.